GNARLY GNALA - BAXTER MAIWALD RED LABEL GLOVES
Multi-Use Glove: Motocross | Motorcycle | BMX | MTB | Gripping & Ripping
Gnarly Gnala the kelpie riding these new Red Label Gloves from Baxter Maiwald into the night. Woooo!
The connection between you and your bars, there is nothing more important than feel. Sublimated four-way stretch twill spandex upper paired with a single layer Clarino palm make for the best fit on the market. Less is more with this Minimalistic multiple-use glove. Taking that all-important Insta pic or punching out a quick text has never been easier on the track or trails with conductive thread in the index finger and thumb make sure you #FISTARMY to share with your people.
- Minimalistic lightweight design for maximum performance and feel
- Sublimated 4-way stretch twill spandex upper featuring full breathability and supreme comfort
- Single Layer Clarino* palm for maximum feel and control
- Spandex finger gussets for ultimate flexibility and dexterity
- Touch Screen conductive index finger and thumb
- Custom FIST closure offers a broad range of adjustments to keep your gloves secured just how you like them